We’re one of the hottest funded, NYC-based companies providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Marvel, Carhartt, Zumiez, Nestlé Purina, AMC’s The Walking Dead, VIZIO and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions. You will be responsible for leading the technical implementation and ongoing success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
- Build strong client relationships and instill confidence across the organization especially with the program leader and technical contacts
- Build and own technical relationships while serving as primary client technical interface to CrowdTwist, resulting in client retention and ability to be a reference
- Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure client satisfaction of program operations, integrations and performance
- Design solutions to integrate with internal and external partner systems.
- Create program solution documentation for clients and internal teams
- Responsible for project managing new client implementations and technical management of client programs
- Project manage new client implementations for the overall project and lead all technical work streams with a large focus on integrations
- Manage client technical needs and strategies by defining requirements, sizing, costs and executing on new work orders
- Define and establish repeatable internal processes to maximize efficiencies to on-board and manage clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience in solutions architecture and a keen understanding of the digital business. Experience from a technology SaaS company and project management skills are highly preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Organizational Skills: Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
- Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time
- Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Technical Experience: Understanding of internet technologies including tagging and API protocols and experience in online marketing services such as social, website content, marketing and commerce integrations, site user experience.
More About Us
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- We treat our people well with employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Better than average team building activities such as paintball, go cart racing, shuffleboard, organized sporting teams and off-site retreats.
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Dog friendly office environment
Meet Some of CrowdTwist's Employees
Head of Human Resources
Lu crafts engaging experiences for CrowdTwist’s employees to connect and develop together. Broadly speaking, she works on a range of administrative and HR tasks.
Back to top