Senior Content Manager
We’re one of the hottest funded, NYC-based companies providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Zumiez, Lancôme, VIZIO and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager who has a proven track record in creating high quality thought leadership content that generates demand. This individual will be responsible for owning our content strategy and maintaining editorial standards and brand voice for all of our content output.
- Write a new thought leadership asset (e.g., e-book, whitepaper, or research report) every month, collaborating closely with subject matter experts and our Creative Director on design
- Define the strategy for scaling our content library and building out thought leadership content around buyer personas
- Create and edit sales pitches, case studies, and collateral to support our sales cycle
- Manage social media channel strategy and execution
- Help CrowdTwist build our reputation as an industry leader through media relations
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- The ideal candidate will have deep experience creating content for an audience of marketers. Knowledge of the loyalty marketing space is a big plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with marketing performance metrics and experience analyzing and optimizing content performance
- Broad range of marketing expertise in both B2B and B2C environments
- Knowledge of SEO and social media best practices
More About Us:
- We offer a generous employee benefits package including stock options, fully paid medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their dependents!!
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- We treat our people well with employee recognition programs and referral bonuses
- Gym subsidies available
- Better than average team building activities such as paintball, go cart racing, shuffleboard, organized sporting teams and off-site retreats
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Dog friendly environment
- One month PAID sabbatical after three years of continuous service
Come grow with us!
Meet Some of CrowdTwist's Employees
Senior Manager, Client Success
Rachel manages the needs of CrowdTwist’s many company clients. She works closely with these clients to ensure that their loyalty programs run smoothly.
Back to top