We’re one of the hottest funded, NYC-based companies providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Lancôme, VIZIO and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
We’re looking for an Integrations Consultant who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions. You will be responsible for supporting the technical implementation and ongoing success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
- Build technical relationships while serving as client technical interface to CrowdTwist
- Utilize persuasive communication skills to ensure client satisfaction of program operations, integrations and performance
- Partner with Solutions Architect to scope and document internal and external integrations
- Write test plans for solution integrations
- Responsible for project managing new client implementations and technical management of client programs
- Run API calls and SQL queries to troubleshoot solution questions
- Manage client technical needs alongside Client Success & Solutions Architecture resources
- Establish repeatable processes to maximize efficiencies to on-board and manage clients
- Build strong client relationships and instill confidence across the organization especially with the program leader and technical contacts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience as na Integrations Consultant (or similar) and a keen understanding of the digital business. Experience from a technology SaaS company and project management skills are highly preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Organizational Skills: Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
- Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on-time
- Relationship Management: Personality and aptitude to build strong relationships and bonds with client base. Experience setting and managing customer expectations.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Technical Experience: Understanding of internet technologies including tagging and API protocols and experience in online marketing services such as social, website content, marketing and commerce integrations, site user experience. Experience with commerce platform technical integrations is preferred.
More About Us
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- We say what we mean and mean what we say
Meet Some of CrowdTwist's Employees
Head of Human Resources
Lu crafts engaging experiences for CrowdTwist’s employees to connect and develop together. Broadly speaking, she works on a range of administrative and HR tasks.
Back to top