We’re one of the hottest funded, NYC-based companies providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Lancôme, VIZIO, Marvel, Ubisoft and others. Our software helps build more profitable and active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels and drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors and spend. We're relaxed, experienced, hard driving and are changing our industry.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst with a proven track record of using data to assist in making educated business decisions. Come join us!
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Create visualizations of the data, such as charts and graphs, to help tell a story
- Work across the organization to prioritize business and information needs
- Establish, identify and define new process improvements opportunities
- Gain exposure to data product development, and grow into a role that contributes to the design and implementation of data products
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Candidate should be a recent college graduate with demonstrated experience manipulating data and drawing conclusions to drive the decision making process. Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field is required.
- Technical Experience:
- Experience with SQL in large data sets or a strong desire to learn SQL
- Strong Excel skills (complex formula’s, charting, macros, etc.)
- Experience working with ETL tools, Python, R or other programming language is a plus
- Experience with data visualizations is a plus
- Organizational Skills: Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing and prioritizing multiple business requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping and making trade-offs.
- Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget and on time.
- Communication Skills: Exemplary written and oral communication skills. Must be comfortable dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to Detail: Conclusions drawn from data analysis will drive critical business initiatives. Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
More About Us
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- We say what we mean and mean what we say
Take a trip inside our office: https://www.themuse.com/companies/crowdtwist
Meet Some of CrowdTwist's Employees
Senior Manager, Client Success
Rachel manages the needs of CrowdTwist’s many company clients. She works closely with these clients to ensure that their loyalty programs run smoothly.
Back to top