At CrowdStrike we're on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we've earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you're ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let's talk.
About the Role:
Help ensure software and systems are designed and implemented to the highest security standards
Help us protect CrowdStrike and its customers from the most advanced threats! CrowdStrike's Product Security team breaks the mold of traditional security teams and focuses on active threats to CrowdStrike's products. This isn't a role dedicated to managing firewall and security group rules. As a Network Security Engineer you will become an expert on our networks so you can identify security gaps and design new connection patterns that reduce attack surface. You'll focus on mapping network paths and advising technology teams on building and connecting new network zones. Automation will be key for staying on top of a fast-moving dynamic environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand our hybrid networks that span public cloud and physical data-centers and assess attack surface
- Identify known security gaps within our network
- Build scalable monitoring and alerting solutions targeting network security risks
- Work with internal technology teams to understand our scaling and security requirements and design new connection patterns.
- Asses current threat landscape and business needs to prioritize workload effectively
- Experience working in Saas based product security environment
- Solid public cloud networking experience
- Scripting capabilities in shell, python, Go or other equivalent language
- Network protocol knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, applied Cryptography, others
- Experience supporting fast-paced, forward looking, SaaS provider
- Experience supporting operational systems and CI platforms
- Knowledge of IaaS cloud platforms and highly concurrent systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other equivalent field
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $136,702 - $205,052 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate's salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.