- St. Petersburg, FL
CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London and Argentina. We are currently in hypergrowth mode and seeking new talent in Austin TX and Houston TX.
- Manage the day to day operations of 10 Account Executives — including building process and coaching
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports with your team and executive team using Salesforce while forecasting all deals for the month
- Grow the team — source, interview, and hire top salespeople as we continue to scale while helping to onboard and train the team
- Assist on deals — you will play a supporting role to your direct reports in many different ways, from understanding the full sales process needed to create the sales deck, and assisting throughout the sales cycle, inclusive of supporting closing deals. You will need strong pipeline management.
- Make recommendations - help us make improvements in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity based on data from your team
What You Need to Succeed:
- Able to thrive in a constantly changing work environment
- Thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience leading a team across different geographies
- Experience using SalesForce to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- 4+ years of direct management experience with a closing team
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
What’s In It For You:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
About CrossBorder Solutions:
We are a pre-IPO SaaS company and the global leader in AI tax solutions for multinational corporations worldwide. We are experiencing hyper-growth as large companies cut back on consulting services and replace them with technology-driven solutions. Since its launch, CrossBorder Solutions has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth. Recently we completed a $65 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, the leading global private equity firm. www.insightpartners.com
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Back to top