Senior Analyst, Consolidations & Financial Reporting
- Chicago, IL
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Senior Analyst, Consolidations and Financial Reporting to join our corporate finance team in Chicago, IL. The Senior Analyst, Consolidations and Financial Reporting will support Cresco's financial reporting process. Responsibilities will include assisting in the preparation of the monthly Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows; preparing key close and reporting schedules on a monthly and quarterly basis; and supporting and improving the reporting and consolidation process. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is highly organized with great attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Assist in the preparation of the balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows as well as key close and reporting schedules on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist in the inter-company elimination process on a monthly basis
- Prepare consolidation journal entries on a monthly basis
- Ensure validation between the BPC consolidation system and source data with timely resolution of discrepancies and variances
- Support reporting at different levels, working with stakeholders on key projects including tax trial balances, legal entity reporting, carve-outs, legal entity rationalization projects and changes in accounting
- Assist in preparation of a monthly and quarterly reporting package including Adjusted EBITDA and supporting schedules
- Review of financial results, investigating and resolving unusual balances on a monthly basis and ad hoc as needed
- Assist in preparation of debt covenant calculation and compliance certificates
- Assist with the financial integration and consolidation of new markets and newly acquired business
- Participate in cross functional projects related to financial reporting
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, Finance or Business-related field
- 3+ years accounting experience (public accounting, consolidation or financial reporting preferred)
- CPA required
- Strong U.S. GAAP experience, with IFRS experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and consistent follow through on assigned tasks
- Experience with financial accounting systems (BPC or HFM helpful)
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office required
- Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top