Processing Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Enon, OH
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Training and Scheduling resources across multiple activities - deboning, sifting, grading, final trim, etc.
- Performing initial bulk QC inspection of batches
- Reporting quality issues to Quality and Facility Director
- Creating and Managing Processing Work Order
- Monitoring team's productivity and adhering to time metrics
- Biotrack/trym/software adjustments, moves, and transfers
- Approving timecards and requests off for agents
- Verifying the weighing and logging of material
- Working with engineering to monitor plants/ product and dry room conditions
- Maintaining a sanitary work environment of all post harvest areas : Dry rooms, debone rooms and trimming rooms
- Ensure that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
- Ability to become proficient and train in utilizing the RS420 and any other remediation equipment necessary.
- Remediating cannabis product prior to 3rd party testing as needed: creating and maintaining accurate run schedules and data.
- Prepping samples for weekly 3rd party testing and entering orders into confident cannabis
- Supervising the collecting of samples by 3rd party testing companies and recording all necessary data for company records.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Responsible for departmental staffing including interviewing, orientating, and on-boarding new employees.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures
- Effective time -management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Must be able to sit, stand and do repetitive actions with your hands for long periods of time
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. to torso level
- By virtue of working in a cultivation center you may also be exposed to dust or pollen
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top