Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Join our Cresco Labs team as a Lead Wellness Advisor. Your main responsibility will be to assist patients in selecting the proper medical cannabis products for their needs and are the go to product expert on duty at the store. Lead Wellness Advisors work as an extension of our management team and work closely with our Dispensary Managers and Assistant Managers for day to day operations and support for Wellness Advisors. Compliance with applicable rules and regulations as implemented by the state and Cresco Labs will be required.
The ideal Lead Wellness Advisor should personable, professional, and a natural leader. The Lead Wellness advisor will set the example for the team in customer service, product knowledge, and state compliance.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Help medical patients and adult use customers make the right choices by knowing how the different methods of cannabis affect them differently
- Suggests dosage starting points for new users
- Assist Wellness Advisors in customer interactions and patient consultations
- Correct cash handling, including counting and balancing tills
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation and ID for patients
- Lead in the onboarding and training of new Wellness Advisors in partnership with management team
- Accurate use of the Point of Sale (POS) system; timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and the state's electronic verification system
- POS corrections and investigations
- Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders when being delivered
- Ensure security measures and safety compliance for the store
- Maintain an organized and clean store
- Assist in delivery intakes and proper documentation
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Bag and receipt checks
- Reporting of employee issues or patient situations
- Uphold Sunnyside store polices and state regulations
- Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: task delegation, pre-shift meetings, cash corrections
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 5 years' experience in customer service
- Leadership experience preferred
- High Energy, Patient Focused, Compassionate
- Retail experience mandatory
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cannabis experience is preferred
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and email
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
- Must be 21 years' old or older to work at the store
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
- Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.