Lab Technician - 2nd Shift
- Springfield, IL
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking Lab Technician to join our facility. The Lab Technician will be responsible for assisting in product processing and formulation. The Lab Technician completes tasks assigned by the Lab Manager to monitor and maintain the organization, cleanliness and efficiency of production areas well as maintains quality control measures. The Extraction agent is also responsible for carrying out day-to-day tasks including prepping, and packaging.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of Cresco Labs extraction and processing of product in accordance with the commonwealth and standards set by Cresco Labs
- Ensures consistency and efficacy of product through quality control testing and procedures outlined by Cresco Labs
- Responsible for product processing and product formulation
- Lab bench work and product filtrations
- Assist in packaging department as needed
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe production facility
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes
- Complete the sanitation of all production equipment and tools including workspace, lab equipment, containers, and appliances.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Two years of experience in a Lab that adheres to strict health and safety policies
- Past experience in a highly regulated field producing pharmaceutical or nutraceutical products preferred
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Back to top