What can Cree do for you?
- High visibility in a $1.5+ billion company
- Chance to work alongside passionate individuals who believe their job is more than just a paycheck
- Opportunity to work for a company where upward mobility is driven by results, not by tenure or organizational politics
- Chance to work within a team-driven environment where achieving the end-goal is more important than individual accomplishments
- Ability to challenge the status quo and ask the question “why?”
What can you do for Cree?
- Transform Photoshop designs into clean, working code, ensuring layouts and content look consistent across browsers, OS’s and platforms; desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Edit existing web pages/sites; copy edits, digital asset updates, HTML/CSS tweaks
- Organize and Prep various digital asset formats to be web ready; videos, images, pdfs,etc
- Produce clean HTML/CSS from scratch/by hand
- Design and produce web digital assets; banner design/production, CTA button design production, page layout and design, image optimizing
- Maintain expertise in our platforms and understand the system’s limitations and capabilities
- Constantly look for ways to gain efficiencies, reduce time to launch and improve content engagement
- Participate as a member of the Corporate Web Team: attend meetings, participate in team decision making, implement solutions to team problems and assist with other team functions
- Occasional administration of internal SharePoint website with content updates, maintenance and user assistance (i.e. resetting passwords, etc)
What you need for success:
- High level proficiency with HTML, CSS
- Degree in web/digital/graphic design or related field
- High level proficiency with Adobe Suite
- High level proficiency with MS Office; Excel, PPT and Word
- 3 years of experience with enterprise level web content management systems; Magento, Drupal, Wordpress or Joomla
- Experience with development / staging / production process environments
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills as it relates to design/development
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools a plus; Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo
- Experience with SEO best practices
- Experience with email marketing, html email production and campaign landing page design/production a plus
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Experience with Ecommerce is preferred
At Cree, we’re always on. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to kick down the door to make it happen. That’s how we inspired the LED revolution and continue to create brilliantly affordable, radically simple, uncompromisingly efficient solutions that transform the way we experience light. From inventing America’s best-selling light bulb to commercializing the brightest lighting-class LEDs, our vision isn’t just to cultivate a thriving business – it’s to better the world. And we don’t take no for an answer. Be part of what’s next. Join our growing multi-billion dollar start-up, named a 2014 MIT Technology Review “50 Smartest Company,” to revolutionize energy efficiency and transform the way we experience light. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Manager, Sustaining Engineering
Katrina pushes lighting technology forward by managing the engineers who assemble the inner workings of the Cree LED Bulb. She also looks at data to brainstorm ways to make the brightest LED components possible.
Back to top