VP of Wolfspeed Sales
The Head of Worldwide Sales will be responsible for creating significant revenue growth through leading the Global Sales function for Wolfspeed (Cree’s Power & RF division). This position will include quarterly revenue responsibility and will report to the VP & GM of Wolfspeed. The focus of this position will be the development and implementation of a sales strategy that creates long-term, interdependent relationships with current and future customers. The person in this position will be expected to identify high leverage opportunities that drive adoption of SiC and GaN, question current assumptions about business conditions and business model, and search for new and emerging business patterns or trends. This position will be responsible for leading and building a high performing team of global sales professionals
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
- Enable you to build a world-class sales organization that puts the Wolfspeed product portfolio in a clear #1 position in the market
- Challenge you with a broadly focused leadership role, working on cutting-edge products with an industry leading company
- Provide possible upward mobility in a thriving, growth-mode organization
- Give you a high-visibility role within a culture that is dynamic, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative
- Allow you to be involved in the early adoption phase for the fastest growing Power & RF products in the compound semiconductor market
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
- Achieve significant annual revenue growth while also holding responsibility for quarterly revenue targets.
- Lead a global sales team and drive market adoption for SiC power products and GaN based RF products
- Roll up and prioritize business unit resources to ensure fastest sales growth and the closing of key account deals
- Assist in recruitment and selection process of new Sales hires as well as the retention of top talent
- Direct the development and implementation of sales objectives and tools that ensure team achievement
- Drive seminars, key account and market segment penetration, and position Wolfspeed as a preferred strategic partner
- Communicate market trends and recommend strategies for success
- Assess team selling strengths and recommend changes needed to meet and exceed goals
- Analyze bottom up field generated forecasts for data and business directional accuracy
- Establish metrics to drive rapid sales growth
What you need for success:
- BS in Engineering, Management, or Marketing
- 10+ years experience managing sales teams
- Sales experience with Power or RF devices
- Experience partnering with other sales teams to increase penetration into key accounts
- Experience building sales plans and strategies to meet company objectives on a global basis
- Willing to travel up to 40% of time
- Strong work ethic
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- 10+ years selling semiconductor products, with 5+ years of focused experience selling power or RF products/devices.
- 10 years of experience managing a global sales team to meet aggressive sales goals
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top