Wolfspeed is looking to add a Test Engineer to our team. This job opportunity is based in Morgan Hill, CA. You will be part of Wolfspeed’s RF-power Operations group.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
- Potential for future mobility within a strong-growth oriented company and a technology leader in Power and RF devices
- Our company has a broad portfolio in growing markets, which provides good opportunities for stability and experience
- Be a part of a strong technical team that values agility, contribution, and enjoying work
- Work directly with technology directly contributing to the future of transportation, energy, and communications
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
The Test Engineer is responsible for the RF & DC testing of product assembled in our Production in Morgan Hill. The Test Engineer is responsible for the accuracy of RF & DC testing and meeting our Product requirements.
- Hands-on management of our RF and DC test systems
- Developing, designing new Production test methods and/or platforms including test handlers
- Develop and/ or improves Test software
- Improving current RF & DC test systems hardware, software and monitoring system performance to guarantee accuracy and repeatability
- Assures that tests are performed in the most efficient way (Test throughput)
- Test equipment maintenance and calibration
- Test Data analysis, correlations and characterization if needed
- Yield improvements
- Participate in cross-functional teams to support engineering test projects
- Establishes and maintains procedures for testing in production and maintenance of equipment
- Complies with ISO and company requirements
What you need for success:
- This position requires the lawful ability to access technical data, information, and areas controlled by United States export control laws and regulations.
- A Bachelors or MS degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience with RF device testing
- Microsoft Office, Data analysis, Software LabVIEW is a plus
- Hands on
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top