Technical Support Representative
Cree has an opening for a Product Technical Support Specialist for our Technical Support Department. This position is located at our Racine, WI location.
As a part of the Customer Experience Team, the Product Technical Support Specialist will use their product management /customer service skills to resolve customer's issues by working with various departments within Cree.
This person will need to be proficient in problems solving using their technical knowledge and working across company departments to drive solutions. Experience communicating with customers in a professional and timely manner is a key requirement to be successful. We are looking for candidates who have an electrical and mechanical engineering experience.
What can Cree do for you?
- Provide an opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility.
- Be part of an expanding technical support team, in a growing division of the company
- Put your technical support skills to the test in a challenging, high-volume environment
What can you do for Cree?
- Provide technical process support to Cree’s customers about Cree’s products
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What you need for success:
- Minimum 2-year degree Associates in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Application /Field Engineer, Application Technical Support or similar qualifications. Required.
- Strong customer support skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills for electrical products
- Lighting experience (LED) preferred
- Ability to drive solutions without predefined methods
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the company
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Key Words for Search: Project Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technical Customer Service, Field Engineer, Lightning, Lightning Specialist, LED Lightning, Technical Support, Client Support, Field Technical Support, Customer Support Electronics
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top