Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Florence, Italy)
Cree LED Lighting currently has a vacancy for a Product Marketing / Product Management Leader in our Lighting Development and Manufacturing facility in Florence, Italy.
If you have experience in the areas outlined below, then we invite you to apply to this job.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a Global Manufacturer of Commercial & Industrial LED lighting solutions. We have solutions for both Commercial and Consumer markets, selling through OEM, Specification, and Distribution channels.
This role reports to the General Manager of EMEA, and requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Manage product lifecycle and portfolio for LED Lighting fixtures from new product concept and launch through obsolescence
- Assist with product strategy definition, positioning, market analysis, and roadmap
- Develop Market Requirement Documents (MRDs) and Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with prioritized features, corresponding justification, target markets & applications, forecast and business plans
- Develop and execute a pricing strategy to meet revenue and margin targets
- Evaluate special product features requests
- Create data sheets, presentations and other product related documents
- Work with third parties to ensure a complete solution to meet customer requirements
- Lead customer engagement, presentations and seminars
- Work with product marketing and corporate marketing to launch products
- Interface with engineering, operations and sales to develop new products or enhance existing products Strong analytical skills and experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching new products
- Experience with electronics or other high-tech products
- Fluency in English
- MS in Electrical Engineering and/or MBA
- 8+ years of relevant product management or marketing experience in LEDs, General Lighting or other semiconductor component technology
- Knowledge of manufacturing
- Knowledge of LED Lighting products and the lighting environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Good general knowledge of both the sales and product manufacturing processes
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top