Solution Delivery Lead – Sales and Marketing Analytics
Solution Delivery Lead – Sales and Marketing Analytics
This position is the go to contact for business intelligence and analytics activity for the Sales and Marketing business at Cree. This position is accountable for the alignment of reporting strategies and objectives within overall Cree IT and business objectives. This position will lead the development, implementation, and support of business intelligence strategies and projects with the goal of fully utilizing systems capabilities in achievement of business objectives. This position requires the ability to work with IT and Business leaders to define and manage requirements, schedules, and delivery for new services within the Sales and Marketing analytics. The Solution Delivery Lead will be responsible for the day to day activities related to implementation of new services and support for existing services.
As a key member of the Cree IT Solution Delivery – Information Management team, this candidate will be responsible for enabling and supporting the business analytics and reporting needs, by leveraging various business intelligence tools. Heavy emphasis will be placed on developing self-service dashboard capabilities and delivering business value through the design and implementation of business intelligence solutions, leveraging data that spans multiple data sources. Serving as a consultant to the business, this candidate will perform a liaison role between technical and business users responsible for systems analysis, design and functional and technical documentation. Also contributes actively to the overall development and delivery of IT capabilities required to support business growth and provide a competitive advantage for Cree.
What can Cree do for you?
- Provide a high-visibility role as part of transformational projects and programs
- Showcase your skills at the global enterprise level
- Opportunities for continued growth as a member of a thought-leading IT organization
- Encourage you to think innovatively in a dynamic environment
What can you do for Cree?
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Sales and Marketing analytics and assist end users with the creation of visualizations that provide business insights for our stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise in the development and implementation of business intelligence solutions for Cree business partners. Technology areas include Tableau, Power BI
- Partner with business stakeholders to create “blueprints” for services that align with overall objectives
- Manage projects & priorities to budget and schedule as defined
- Ensure alignment of priorities through direct management and setting criteria for success
- Resolve capacity issues when conflicts arise
- Implement vision/policies for Development Standards, Production Control, and Testing/Review procedures
- Work with Business & IT leaders to create/manage plans & activities needed to delivery new/changed services
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Manage resources to plans for delivering new/changes to services and capabilities
- Provide support while managing to SLAs for services owned
- Participate in the development lifecycle using Agile methodologies.
- Translate simple to complex user requirements into functional and actionable analytics.
- Support testing and deployment as part of the full release cycle.
What you need for success?
In addition to whether a person has the knowledge and experience required to be successful in the job, one must have specific behaviors to perform the job successfully. The competencies listed below are representative of the behaviors required.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Quality of Work
- Clear Communication
- Contributing to Team Success
- Customer Focus
Skills and Certifications:
- Experience with sales and marketing, ideally in Semiconductor Manufacturing.
- 7-10 years of overall IT experience and a record of success supporting a fast-paced business organization, providing technical expertise while applying best.
- 7+ years of progressive IT experience in information management and business-related processes, with at least 3 years in a customer facing project delivery role.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server databases, Tableau, Power BI and other data visualization tools.
- Expertise in SQL, can independently mine data to translate business data needs into creative visualizations.
- Experience delivering business intelligence solutions to business customers in an agile.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work with business customer to understand and define requirements for small projects and enhancements.
- Experience working as a member of an Agile Scrum team preferred
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top