Solution Architect - B2B e-Commerce
The Solution Architect - B2B e-Commerce will report to the Enterprise System Integration Team Lead and will provide design and development leadership, as well as, hands-on project execution for B2B solutions, focusing on EDI and MFT. The Global B2B e-Commerce Solution Architect will enable B2B integration while supporting and interfacing deeply with our internal Business and IT stakeholders, external Customers and Vendors. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and supporting various EDI and MFT technologies and developing standards for solutions in Cree’s B2B e-Commerce integration project portfolio. This person will convert business requirements into robust and scalable global solutions that work in conjunction with Cree’s broader enterprise integration strategies, which may include diverse combinations of on premise, cloud, and web services based technology. This role will help shape the direction of future B2B e-Commerce EDI and MFT integrations here at Cree.
- Provide global execution leadership in B2B EDI and MFT integration efforts within an Oracle EBS environment
- Manage and execute enterprise partner EDI and MFT on-boarding and support projects
- Function as EDI and MFT Subject Matter Expert providing technical expertise in EDI transactional sets, ANSI X12, EDIFACT, EDIFICE and XML transformation map development and MFT solutions
- Provide transformational leadership globally as Cree builds out our B2B e-Commerce and Integration solutions, including additional areas such as Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Application Program Interfaces (API)
What you need for success?
- Minimum of 7-10 years of B2B Integration experience focusing on EDI and MFT with progressive responsibility
- Extensive experience delivering EDI projects and development in an Oracle EBS environment using the GXS BizManager family of B2B Gateway solution tools
- Competency querying Oracle SQL databases and navigating Oracle EBS in support of integration efforts
- A proven ability to drive projects forward while leading internal and external resources through the design, development, and implementation phases of complex data integration solutions
- Proven understanding of data related business processes, data structures and dependencies in support of Finance, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Logistics, Manufacturing, etc
- Working understanding Oracle e-Commerce Gateway, as it supports the integration framework
- Experience managing external service providers to delivery continuity of service and SLA-driven responsiveness
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate potential solutions to business issues that may extend beyond your sphere of responsibility
- Ability to work within a 24/7 global organization
Skills and certifications
- Experience with manufacturing, ideally in the Industrial Electronics and Electrical Equipment industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related fields
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top