Shipping Team Member - 2nd Shift
(Shipping Team Member) – Responsibilities:
- Distributes and prepares materials and products for shipment.
- Reads shipping order, or requisitions to determine and prioritize items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Pulls customer orders from stock and conveys orders to shipping department through use of forklift or cart. Verifies that products picked match shipping order and completes necessary documentation.
- Consolidates, packages, and/or palletizes products. Labels containers and poles with identifying information. Records weights and/or amounts of materials shipped for inventory purposes.
- Stages product on shipping docks or UPS system and loads UPS, customer, or carrier trucks.
- Uses drill press to drill poles according to customer specifications.
- Loads and off-loads container shipments and painted poles.
- Uses computer and Locator System to enter records; operates UPS manifest system.
- May assist will-call customers.
- Follows established safety programs and maintains knowledge of safe working practices.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top