Semiconductor Manufacturing Technician - Power & RF Wafer Fab
Manufacturing Technician – Power & RF Wafer Fab
Cree's Wolfspeed division is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to provide manufacturing process support on a 12-hour night shift schedule.
- Integrate new technologies into a production process.
- Train R&D processes to Production Operators.
- Routine Tasks will include photolithography, metal and oxide deposition, wet and dry etching, electrical testing and microscope inspection.
- Must be able to work closely with engineers. This will include setting up and completing designed experiments, collecting data, inspections and dispositions and performing characterizations.
- Must be proficient at reading and understanding technical documents.
- Must have the ability to adjust to changing priorities and schedules.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written work instructions.
- Must be able to coordinate several tasks in multiple areas.
- Must be self motivated and have the ability to focus and complete assigned tasks.
- Must be a team player.
- Associates degree or at least 2 years of clear room experience or similar experience.
- Candidate must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
- AS degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Biology, Physics, or Chemistry.
- Up to date computer skills with MS office application experience.
- Proven ability to perform microscope inspections for extended periods.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and be willing to work OT as needed.
- Able to work for extended periods in cleanroom environment.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top