Semiconductor Manufacturing Technician - Photolithography
This Process Technician will support the LED Fab photolithography sustaining process operations. This role will support the night shift.
- Work with a team of engineers, technicians; maintenance, and production to sustain wafer fabrication processes for LED chip products.
- Work closely with a team of Process Sustaining Engineers
Set up and complete designed experiments
Perform data collection and analysis
Initiate inspections and dispositions of manufactured products
Perform characterization of manufactured products
Summarize and communicate findings accurately to engineering team and management
Successful candidates for this job should be:
- Willing to learn non-routine clean room processing
- Able to adjust to changing priorities and schedules
- Able to follow verbal and written work instructions
- Able to coordinate several tasks in multiple areas
- Able to stay focused on work without distraction
- Self-motivated to complete tasks and find new ones in a timely fashion
- Able to document work using existing databases
- A team player and be willing to work hard and carefully
- Able to demonstrate and communicate complex work instructions, observe performance to specification, provide required feedback to assure knowledge is transferred.
- Must have computer skills – able to navigate through directories/folders and use MS office applications
- Good manual dexterity
- Able to perform microscopic inspections for extended periods
- Able to work in clean room for extended periods
Ability to work independently and as a part of a larger team of technicians and operators
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a larger team of technicians and operators
- Motivated and willing to work hard to help company succeed
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Must have a flexible work schedule and the ability to work overtime on short notice
- Associates Degree in Engineering or Science OR at least 2 years in a technical role
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- BS degree in a relevant Engineering or Science Degree
- 3+ years experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably semiconductor
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top