Semiconductor Manufacturing Technician - Nitride Epi
As part of the Nitride Epi team, you will own and be responsible for a set of MOCVD reactors during your shift. Minimize downtime by ensuring your reactors are setup with all the necessary raw materials.
- Work closely with manufacturing and process engineering to support a 24x7 manufacturing operation.
- Collect and summarize process data for engineering evaluation.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Provides technical assistance to process engineering.
Associates degree in a technical field and 2 years semiconductor experience OR 6 years semiconductor or high volume manufacturing technician experience.
- Must be organized, neat, detailed, conscientious, thorough and have a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills--both written and oral.
- PC experience – MS Word, Excel, Access.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a larger team of technicians.
- Must be willing to work 12 hour night shift.
- Must be able to work OT on short notice.
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment standing on your feet, walking around and setting up reactors for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend up/down to sort wafers/platters out of storage and into a reactor.
- Must be able to lift 5 to 10 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be computer literate and have familiarity with MS suite of programs.
- Ability to work on a microscope performing wafer inspections.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top