Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Manager (West Coast) - SiC High Power Products will be remote-based in California to cover western US and Canadian customers. The primary goal is develop and manage the growing revenue stream of Wolfspeed SiC Power products to West Coast customers.
Successful job execution requires excelling in the total selling process of silicon carbide (SiC) components: from sales lead qualification to design win, territory management, large account management, distribution management and tracking transfer business.
- Meet and exceed Wolfspeed assigned revenue growth targets.
- Deliver monthly revenue forecast.
- Discover and qualify opportunities. Track the opportunities through the design pipeline to design win and production revenue.
- New customer prospecting to increase market penetration for existing applications.
- Operate remotely with responsibility for assigned customer base.
- Establish strong business relationships with all departments within customer organizations.
- Manage distributors and representatives to achieve sales goals.
- Provide basic technical support as warranted by the customer to assist design-in developments or resolving quality inquiries.
- Identify new product opportunities to Marketing based on customer needs, timing, and compliance.
- BSEE or equivalent technical degree.
- 3-5 Years semiconductor selling experience with a power portfolio specialty.
- Computer skills - Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated systematic approach to managing personal sales process and documenting customer situations.
- Strong negotiating skills; Strong problem solving skills; Positive and creative attitude.
- Self-motivator with sound judgment and drive to achieve business objectives.
- 40-50% travel.
- 5-10 Years semiconductor selling experience with a SiC Power specialty.
- Managed $15M+ territory.
- Knowledge of power market customer TAM and SAM.
At Cree, we’re always on. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to kick down the door to make it happen. That’s how we inspired the LED revolution and continue to create brilliantly affordable, radically simple, uncompromisingly efficient solutions that transform the way we experience light. From inventing America’s best-selling light bulb to commercializing the brightest lighting-class LEDs, our vision isn’t just to cultivate a thriving business – it’s to better the world. And we don’t take no for an answer. Be part of what’s next. Join our growing multi-billion dollar start-up, named a 2014 MIT Technology Review “50 Smartest Company,” to revolutionize energy efficiency and transform the way we experience light. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Manager, Sustaining Engineering
Katrina pushes lighting technology forward by managing the engineers who assemble the inner workings of the Cree LED Bulb. She also looks at data to brainstorm ways to make the brightest LED components possible.
Back to top