RF/Microwave Program Manager
Wolfspeed (Cree's Power & RF division) is one of the world's leading suppliers of gallium nitride on silicon carbide (GaN-on-SiC) technology and products for RF communications, radar and electronic warfare. Our business is growing rapidly and is in need of a RF/Microwave Program Manager. The primary focus of this role is to manage and oversee multiple programs from inception to productization for our RF Aerospace & Defense product development group.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
Our commitment to excellence doesn’t stop with our technology, it extends to the people we hire. If you’re someone who refuses to settle for ‘good enough’ and believes in achieving the impossible, then we want you.
You will be part of a strong technical team that values agility, contribution, and enjoying work. Our broad portfolio in growing markets provides stability and opportunity for personal growth and experience.
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
- Develop, define, execute plans of record, including schedule, budget, resources, deliverables, and risks.
- Drive the programs by tracking key milestones and managing scope, priorities and deliverables.
- Interface and coordinate with cross-functional teams that include design, packaging, test, manufacturing, supplier and sub-contractor management, planning, operations and finance to ensure program success.
What you need for success:
- US Citizen or Greencard Holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in Program Management or related work experience.
- 3 years of experience in working with budgets, resources, and project financials.
- Proficient with program management tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Experience in semiconductor/RF Power product development and productization.
- Experience in working with external manufacturing facilities.
At Cree, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top