RF Test Engineer
We are seeking a RF/Microwave Test Engineer working in the applications and RF product development team. Primary focus is support of engineering activites to generating new design wins through the design, test and evaluation of cutting edge products using GaN HEMT technology.
What can Cree do for you?
In Cree's RF division your experience will grow tremendously as you will work on any number of applications circuits including Multi-Octave Broadband, High Power RADAR, High Frequency (X and Ku Bands), Multi Stage Discrete Circuit, MMICs plus all the other circuits that we can't talk about.
Plus, with our fab and assembly all under one roof you will get to work with our cutting edge products with R&D Scientists, Product Development Engineers, Assembly and Marketing groups all striving to create the next jaw dropping product that the RF Power industry has come to expect from this team.
What can you do for Cree?
- Perform required tests and compile data in usable format to support engineers
- Debug circuits and test systems, implementing required solutions
- Calibrate and maintain RF test instruments
- Develop and implement automated test procedures to streamline standard RF test functions
- Maintain RF test lab, insuring adequate supplies are available for required tests
- Assemble RF test fixtures including soldering and simple manual wire bonding
What you need for success:
- Must be a U.S. Citzen or Green Card holder
- BSEE or Associates with minimum of three years of experience
- At least 3 years RF/microwave semiconductor test experience
- Working experience with microwave test equipment (e.g. VNAs)
- Excellent communication and team skills
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Visual Basic (or equivalent) programming for test automation
- Autocad layout for simple test fixture design
- Assessment and debug of RF circuits
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top