RF Regional Marketing Manager - Americas
The Regional Marketing Manager- Americas - Wolfspeed RF is responsible for regional product marketing of Wolfspeed’s RF semiconductor product line supporting the Americas. Primary responsibility is to work with Wolfspeed’s regional sales and channel distribution teams to provide support to help drive growth for Wolfspeed’s market-leading portfolio of gallium nitride (GaN) HEMTs and MMICs. Focus for the position includes support of on-site customer visits, driving new product definition via customer feedback and application trends, and enabling sales team success via collateral, training and NPI focus to drive new business growth.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
Gallium Nitride RF technology is the future for Wolfspeed’s RF portfolio and the next generation for Design Engineers looking to convert their silicon or gallium arsenide-based power amplifier systems to the smaller, more efficient systems enabled by GaN. This position requires a candidate with the creativity, vision and detail to breakdown the traditional way of doing things and find new and innovative ways to solve problems. The right candidate will have a significant impact in the next product platform innovations that are introduced into the market. The position interacts directly with the power amplifier design companies in the industry and our product development engineers, operations personnel and commercial sales to deliver the right products that customers are looking for.
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
- Support of on-site customer visits
- Translate new customer requirements into recommendations for new product development
- Ensure the regional sales teams are current with the latest product collateral, training, road maps, and application value proposition
- Engage internal support teams (applications, product development, reliability, quality, planning, etc) to help in resolving customer technical or delivery issues as required
- Identify new market needs and translate to specific product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert on competitor’s capabilities and product positioning in the market
- Be a self-starter in the creation of marketing collateral material
- Work with sales and product marketing for special business opportunities
- Understand product pricing strategies & business case
What you need for success:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green card holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical engineering
- 10+ years Mil Aero RF product marketing experience or similar technical sales
- Understanding of Mil Aero systems, applications and supporting power transistor/amplifier requirements
- A proven leader with the experience and ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communications skills
- Willingness to travel, including internationally as necessary
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or MBA
- 3+ years RF amplifier circuit design or similar RF applications experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Channel Marketing
- Extensive experience supporting customers, direct sales and distribution sales partners
- Experience and use of Salesforce.com and Oracle
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as designated by management.
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top