Regional Sales Manager, Petroleum (EMEA) - LED Lighting
Regional Sales Manager – Petroleum (EMEA)
*This position may be located in UK, France, Germany, or Italy to cover the EMEA region
The primary purpose of the Regional Sales Manager is to initiate, develop, and maintain a relationship between Cree and the petroleum sector – including our Petroleum Representatives, larger national accounts, distributors, and specifiers. This individual will be self-motivated, require a technical aptitude. Excellent communication skills are critical components to success in this position. Lighting knowledge and experience in the Petroleum vertical are needed for this job.
- Increase the sales and specifications of our lighting products within the Petroleum vertical sector.
- Develop logistic strategies using our representative and distributors to support these accounts.
- Develop new customer relationships including end users, distributors, A&E firms and enhance relationships with existing customers.
- Establish a contact list, grading and roll out program for the region.
- Work cohesively with our internal support structure to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain regularly communication with our internal support groups to ensure effective actions on channel follow up, list management, account management, lead generation and other related activities.
- This is a traveling position with estimated travel 60%. Therefore, qualified candidates must be able to plan and organize efficient travel schedules to maximize trip productivity.
- University degree or three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong technical background desired.
- Experience within the Lighting Industry.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top