Regional Sales Manager - LED Lighting (Florence or London)
Cree Lighting currently has a job vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager for our Lighting sales team in the EMEA region. This position will cover North Africa and Middle East region, based in London or Florence, Italy.
The Regional Sales Manager will drive revenue in the geographic area by working effectively with agents/partners, distributors, retailers, ESCOs, and general contractors. A primary focus for this role is road lighting / street lighting, in addition to other industrial lighting products.
You will perform such work as your manager may assign or delegate to you from time to time. In general, your duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate agents and partners in the specific assigned area. Responsible for execution of quarterly and annual Agents/partners sales targets. Contribute in determining quarterly/annual goals and bonuses for agents/partners. Propose any selection of new agents and change or termination of existing ones.
- Directly support major players in the assigned area including: Distributors, large retailers, industry groups, ESCO companies, and general and electrical contractors.
- Responsible for managing assigned quarterly budget.
- Support definition of sales strategies and marketing plans. Actively support promotion activities with customer visits, sales calls and any other activity needed to generate and grow sales revenue. Actively promote Cree to local authorities.
- Promote Company and its products and technology to specifiers to drive specification of projects with Cree products.
- Provide with adequate training to agents and customers on Company products and technology.
- Actively support Quality and Customer Service teams to address and resolve requests of assistance from the field including RMA’s, issues on installations, any request of technical support from customers.
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline in to Company selected tools to properly forecast orders and facilitate product forecasting of inside teams.
- Responsible for tender deadlines in the assigned areas.
- You will not have the authority to bind the Company in any way or to enter any contracts or commitments on its behalf in writing or otherwise without specific additional written authority from the Company.
What can Cree do for you?
Cree is an aggressive, innovative, industry leading company. We provide a dynamic work environment, a world-class development team to a talented sales force. We offer you the opportunity to incorporate your skills into the best products on the market. We do great things and want great people to take part.
What you need for success:
- College degree required or equivalent business experience.
- Experience building relationships in the lighting industry.
- 2-5 years of sales experience in the lighting fixtures industry.
- Proven experience working with end users, specifiers, contractors, retailers and distributors.
- Experience with roadway / street lighting product families, in addition to other industrial lighting product lines.
- Computer skills – Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Internet Research.
- Ability to work independently and be self-sufficient while managing multiple projects.
- Resourceful, hands-on, problem solving individual with initiative and drive to work around obstacles.
- Demonstrated history of key account sales/business development success.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics, basic market research techniques, product demonstration and sales techniques.
- com experience
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top