Regional Sales Manager - Carolina Region
Regional Sales Manager – Carolina Region
Cree is seeking a Regional Sales Manager – Carolina Region to initiate, develop and maintain a relationship with agents, specifiers, distributors and vertical market customers in the Commercial/Industrial market that will result in sales growth of Cree Lighting Products. This position will have responsibility of working in the region, which includes training of customers and end users, sales forecasting for the region and day-to-day sales activity in the region, involvement in RFPs, resolving problems, and developing and implementing sales plans. Travel requirements for this position could be at times up to 60% or more.
What can Cree do for you?
- Opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up
- Invaluable experience with an innovation leader, poised for success
- Great potential for upward mobility in a thriving organization
- Chance to showcase your acquired knowledge in roadway sales management
- High visibility in one of Cree’s most strategic sales channels
What can you do for Cree?
- Establish a contact list, grading and roll out program for the region
- Increase the specification and sales of our lighting products within the Southeast region
- Utilize our internal support structure to facilitate the RSM efforts
- Support the effort of vertical sales channels as needed
- Communicate regularly with our internal support group with such items such as: activity, list management follow up necessities, account management, lead generation and/or other items determined by the VP Sales
What you need for success:
- Four year college degree or university program certificate or more than five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Strong technical background.
- Experience with LED lighting and the Lighting Industry
- Strong preference for the candidate to be located in Carolina regions
At Cree, we’re always on. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to kick down the door to make it happen. That’s how we inspired the LED revolution and continue to create brilliantly affordable, radically simple, uncompromisingly efficient solutions that transform the way we experience light. From inventing America’s best-selling light bulb to commercializing the brightest lighting-class LEDs, our vision isn’t just to cultivate a thriving business – it’s to better the world. And we don’t take no for an answer. Be part of what’s next. Join our growing multi-billion dollar start-up, named a 2014 MIT Technology Review “50 Smartest Company,” to revolutionize energy efficiency and transform the way we experience light. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top