Product Technical Support Specialist
As a part of the Customer Experience team, the Technical Support Specialist will use their project management skills to resolve customer issues by working with various departments within Cree. This position will need to be proficient in problems solving using their technical knowledge and working across company departments to drive solutions. Experience communicating with customers in professional and timely manner is a key requirement to be successful. We are looking for candidates who have an electrical and mechanical engineering experience.
What you need for success
- Minimum 2-year degree Electrical Engineering
- Minimum (2) years of experience in project management
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to drive solutions without predefined methods
- Ability present solutions to difficult problems both internal and external.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and disciplines within the company and with customers.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Lighting Experience
- Experience working with Electrical Contracts/Distributors/Agency
- Experience working with end-users in a commercial and/or industrial environment.
- Ability to travel occasionally
At Cree, we’re always on. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to kick down the door to make it happen. That’s how we inspired the LED revolution and continue to create brilliantly affordable, radically simple, uncompromisingly efficient solutions that transform the way we experience light. From inventing America’s best-selling light bulb to commercializing the brightest lighting-class LEDs, our vision isn’t just to cultivate a thriving business – it’s to better the world. And we don’t take no for an answer.
Be part of what’s next. Join our growing multi-billion dollar start-up, named a 2014 MIT Technology Review “50 Smartest Company,” to revolutionize energy efficiency and transform the way we experience light.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top