Product Marketing / Product Manager Leader (Italy)
Cree LED Lighting currently has a vacancy for a Product Marketing / Product Management Leader in our Lighting Development and Manufacturing facility in Florence, Italy.
If you have experience in the areas outlined below, then we invite you to apply to this job.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a Global Manufacturer of Commercial & Industrial LED lighting solutions. We have solutions for both Commercial and Consumer markets, selling through OEM, Specification, and Distribution channels.
This role reports to the General Manager of EMEA, and requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Manage product lifecycle and portfolio for LED Lighting fixtures from new product concept and launch through obsolescence
- Assist with product strategy definition, positioning, market analysis, and roadmap
- Develop Market Requirement Documents (MRDs) and Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with prioritized features, corresponding justification, target markets & applications, forecast and business plans
- Develop and execute a pricing strategy to meet revenue and margin targets
- Evaluate special product features requests
- Create data sheets, presentations and other product related documents
- Work with third parties to ensure a complete solution to meet customer requirements
- Lead customer engagement, presentations and seminars
- Work with product marketing and corporate marketing to launch products
- Interface with engineering, operations and sales to develop new products or enhance existing products Strong analytical skills and experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of product management or product marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching new products
- Experience with electronics or other high-tech products
- Fluency in English
- MS in Electrical Engineering and/or MBA
- 8+ years of relevant product management or marketing experience in LEDs, General Lighting or other semiconductor component technology
- Knowledge of manufacturing
- Knowledge of LED Lighting products and the lighting environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Good general knowledge of both the sales and product manufacturing processes
At Cree, we’re always on. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to kick down the door to make it happen. That’s how we inspired the LED revolution and continue to create brilliantly affordable, radically simple, uncompromisingly efficient solutions that transform the way we experience light. From inventing America’s best-selling light bulb to commercializing the brightest lighting-class LEDs, our vision isn’t just to cultivate a thriving business – it’s to better the world. And we don’t take no for an answer.
Be part of what’s next. Join our growing multi-billion dollar start-up, named a 2014 MIT Technology Review “50 Smartest Company,” to revolutionize energy efficiency and transform the way we experience light.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top