Product Marketing Manager
This position is responsible for technical and business marketing of Wolfspeed’s power modules and gate driver product line. Focus for the position is on the global market, customers and new design-in development.
The individual in this position must have full proficiency of the English language (reading, writing and speaking).
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
SiC technology is the future of power electronics and requires a candidate with the creativity and vision to breakdown the traditional way of doing things and find new and innovative ways to solve problems. The right candidate could have a significant impact in the next products introduced into the market. The position interacts directly with the power engineers in the industry and our device scientist to deliver the right products that customers are looking for.
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
- Portfolio management from market launch through obsolescence of all power module and gate driver products
- New product roadmap development and initial product definition
- Awareness of market trends and directions from voice of customer and publication review
- Target account analysis, choice and support
- New product launches and promotion
- Generation and distribution of sales tools, applications notes and/or design-in guidelines
- Field and customer training
- New business development and design-in support
- Understand cost models to support product pricing strategy
- Effectively work with R&D, NPI, Production, and Applications to build and sustain product line
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of semiconductor module marketing, applications, or R&D experience
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communications skills
- Willingness to travel regularly, including internationally as necessary
- Self-motivated with strong drive to achieve business objectives
- Ability to gain trust and work effectively across many departments
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering and/or MBA
- Experience supporting customers, direct sales and distribution sales partners
- Experience with new product launch and new business development
- Understanding and implementation of multiple marketing tools and approaches
- Involvement in and understanding of Marketing Communications and marketing event execution
- Understanding of basic semiconductor and power module assembly
- Experience with high power applications and gate driver circuits
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top