Product Marketing Engineer
The Product Marketing Engineer position is responsible for implementing a strategy for growing the power MOSFET business within existing focus segments and also into new market areas. The position requires an understanding of the technical challenges facing the power design engineers and how to bring to market innovative solutions to address these challenges. The initial focus is on the automotive industry.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
SiC technology is the future of power electronics and requires a candidate with the creativity and vision to breakdown the traditional way of doing things and find new and innovative ways to solve problems. The right candidate could have a significant impact in the next products introduced into the market. The position allows the candidate to interact directly with the leading power engineers in the industry and work with our best device scientist to deliver the products that customers are looking for.
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
- Articulate technical data to customers in verbal and written form
- Coordinate input from sales, FAE and customers
- Portfolio management from market launch through obsolescence
- New product roadmap development and initial product definition
- Working with Field team, target account analysis, choice and support
What you need for success:
- Experience with semiconductors products and/or power applications
- Understanding and implementation of multiple marketing tools and approaches
- Experience supporting customers, direct sales and distribution sales partners
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- MSEE and/or MBA
- Project management experience
- Discrete packaging experience desirable
- Experience in marketing automotive products
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top