Responsible for managing the pricing and margin analysis for the commercial business. Also responsible for managing Cree’s various channel programs and ensuring that they work together with Cree’s pricing strategy.
What can Cree do for you?
Work in the business unit that will drive growth for Cree
Become part of the core team that drives revenue decisions for the organization
Exposure to senior leadership behind the relentless innovation that makes Cree the success that it is as a company
What can you do for Cree?
- Establish and monitor overall pricing strategy
- Monitor industry and market dynamics
- Analyze finalize impacts of proposed price changes
- Create points of view on competitive environment & propose changes
- Monitor, escalate and resolve request for special pricing
What you need for success:
- 3+ years of direct management experience
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, statistics or related field
- 7+ years in manufacturing organization where role has touched aspects of supply chain, finance, business operations
- 5+ years supporting/managing pricing decisions
- 3+ years working directly with leadership teams
- Strong to Expert level Excel skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Excel, Microsoft Project, Oracle Database Management, CRM tools
- MBA preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial documents
At Cree, we’re always on. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to kick down the door to make it happen. That’s how we inspired the LED revolution and continue to create brilliantly affordable, radically simple, uncompromisingly efficient solutions that transform the way we experience light. From inventing America’s best-selling light bulb to commercializing the brightest lighting-class LEDs, our vision isn’t just to cultivate a thriving business – it’s to better the world. And we don’t take no for an answer.
Be part of what’s next. Join our growing multi-billion dollar start-up, named a 2014 MIT Technology Review “50 Smartest Company,” to revolutionize energy efficiency and transform the way we experience light.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top