Materials Handler III
Material Handler III
The Material Handler will receive inbound materials, tooling, and chemicals, ensuring accurate and defect free processing of receipts of incoming and outbound materials. The Material Handler will also execute all related activities related to the warehouse associated with material staging, storing, cycle counting and delivery to internal departments.
The schedule is a 12 hour night shift working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday.
- Moves material/product from unreleased to released warehouse and ensures the accuracy of information on the Warehouse inventory tag
- Must be able to use appropriate material handling equipment and ensure the safe operation (Forklifts; pallet jacks, lifting equipment, etc.)
- Prepares materials for the movement within the organization or shipment outside of the organization and forwards to designated location according to established procedures
- Conducts count of materials and verify correct product number, lot number, unit of measurement, etc. and documents movement of material
- Make inventory transactions in Oracle and MP2
- Uses all appropriate personal protective equipment
- Completes all required safety training
- Ensure materials and products comply with internal and external quality requirements by complying with all in-house standard operating procedures, Good Manufacturing Principles
- Minimum two years experience in a distribution/warehouse environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplication and division
- Must be able to continuously lift up to approximately 50 lb. throughout the day
- Must be able to use material handling equipment including forklifts (stand up and sit down), pallet jacks and material lifting and moving devices
- Must be able to hear others, as well as machines and equipment
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and ability to utilize telecommunications devices
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top