This individual is responsible for production control and scheduling for XLamp LED Components products. This individual must be very detail oriented and will work closely with other members of the planning, production control, engineering, marketing, and finance teams in the XLamp business. This individual will also interact with the planning and operations teams in other Cree business units.
- Compile daily a business snapshot of open orders, FGI and WIP
- Create daily shipment lists from an analysis of open orders and available inventory
- Compiling and maintaining weekly and monthly performance-to-plan metrics
- Respond to daily Customer Service request for schedule changes and returns
- Maintaining order acknowledgments
- Support the implementation and continuous improvement of planning systems and models
- Investigate and initiate root cause analysis for any delivery shortfalls
- Facilitate communication with other internal business units
- Assist as needed in expediting/picking/assigning/shipping products
- Managing inventory levels to support a vertically integrated supply chain
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong personal work ethic
- Ability to support a 24x7 manufacturing environment
- Master's degree in engineering, supply chain management, operations management or Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of experience in production planning/production control, operations management, supply chain, or industrial engineering
- Extensive experience with databases and data analysis tools (SQL, JMP, VBA, etc)
- Extensive experience in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA in supply chain or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in semiconductor industry or other manufacturing environment
- Experience with managing inventory levels
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top