Manager of Sales Operations
Reporting to the VP, Sales-Lighting, the Sr, Manager Sales Operations will provide leadership in the delivery of improved business processes, systems, and analytics capabilities to drive continuous improvements in customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include:
- Interacting with executive management, channel partners and customers, define service and performance expectations around CRM, analytics and related business processes
- Anticipate potential problems in business processes, systems design and resource gaps
- Ensure data integrity and validity across all proposed business processes and system designs to ensure accuracy in customer, product and sales analytics. (Work across the business functions to ensure data consistency and accuracy)
- Effectively interact with IT to determine requirements needed to drive consistent reporting and functionality
Important behavioral characteristics:
- Uncompromising integrity, ethics, credibility and trustworthiness
- Clear and effective communication abilities in every direction
- Excellent change management capabilities
- Inspires and energizes others to follow
- Creative problem-solving skills; exercises sound judgment in decision-making and able to articulate the "why" within the Lighting team
- Thrives in a dynamic environment moving at a very fast-pace; high level of entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong technical acumen, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- High energy, drive and passion for the goal
- 3-5 years experience leading Sales Operations teams in electronics and/or electrical gear. Lighting experience strongly preferred
- Highly developed leadership maturity; demonstrated ability to build, retain, mentor and coach talent for great results
- BS/MS degree in business or related field
- Knowledge of Oracle and Sales Force
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top