Machine Operator (3rd Shift) - Semiconductor Manufacturing
Are you looking for a new career that will reward and challenge you at the same time? We currently have immediate openings for Semiconductor Assemblers in our Wolfspeed device production team in Morgan Hill, CA.
We are looking for individuals with a great work ethic, desire to learn, and someone looking to be part of a team built on integrity, honest, and trust. Successful candidates will be expected to learn quickly, apply knowledge, and must meet the requirements below.
Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Shift: 3rd (11.00pm – 7.00am)
A career as a Machine Operator at Cree offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits package!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance benefits, 401(k), ESPP, on-site gym, café, paid vacation and holidays
- Safe work environment in a growing company and industry
- Predictable / Consistent work shifts
- Pay day every other Friday based on standard work schedule
- Available voluntary overtime, pre-approved by your supervisor
- Internal promotion opportunities!
- Performs a variety of functions in the production of back-end packaging
- Will set-up, operate, load, and monitor specialized equipment to ensure quality product is produced
- May be responsible for monitoring equipment operation, inspecting final product, cleaning the work environment, and performing light data entry
- Will assist in setting up workstations and will following written or verbal process specifications in completing all assignments
- May be required to work in a clean room environment and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including but not limited to eye protection, gloves and other department specific equipment
- Checks and inspects results against predetermined tolerances
- Will work a night shift from 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Lift up to 10 pounds frequently
- Experience demonstrating mechanical aptitude and/or utilizing fine motor skills; for example, working with machinery, assembly or reassembly
- Must be comfortable wearing personal protective equipment (i.e. clean-room suit)
- Comfortable working a clean room setting
- Proven work history showing a strong work ethic and stability in previous positions
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation available
- Good communication skills, both written and oral; ability to read and write effectively
- No vision restrictions
- Ability to multi-task and approach tasks with detail-oriented manner
- Aptitude for handling repetitive tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent/GED
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top