SUMMARY Maintains the overall cleanliness of the factory and building by performing the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Keeps premises of factory and building in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans work areas and sweeps, scrubs, and polishes floor with floor scrubber.
- Handles recycling of Plastic, cardboard, paper, aluminum, scrap metals, etc.
- Empties waste containers and transports trash and waste to disposal area. Bales cardboard and loads cardboard recycling container.
- Washes, vacuums, and maintains cleanliness of company vehicles.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
- Sets up table and chairs in auditorium or hall as needed.
- Maintains Forklift Certification for Cardboard and Trash movement.
- Assist Housekeeping as needed.
- Maintains: all Facilities tools and equipment.
- Handles snow removal when needed.
- Paints Company equipment, Railings, Pipes, walls.
- Installs Signs as directed by Facility Maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Less than high school education
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to lift on a frequent basis a variety of weights up to 70 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top