IT Solution Architect - Supply Chain Planning
IT Solution Architect – Supply Chain Planning
Cree is seeking a IT Solution Architect – Oracle Supply Chain Planning to be the go-to contact for Oracle Supply Chain planning activity at Cree. This position is accountable for the alignment of supply chain planning strategies and objectives within overall Cree IT and business objectives. This position will lead the solution design, training, education, and execution of Oracle supply chain planning strategies and projects with the goal of fully utilizing systems capabilities in achievement of business objectives.
What can Cree do for you?
- Potential for upward mobility in a thriving organization
- Opportunity to directly impact Cree IT’s transformation efforts
- High visibility in a $1+ billion company.
What can you do for Cree?
- Provide overall direction, development and integration of Oracle supply chain planning and advanced planning for the Cree business
- Work with the Functions and Divisions to understand business strategy and define business requirements
- Ensure integration of processes and IT solutions across Cree, consistent with the approved IT Application Architecture
- Meet the needs of Cree in the area of supply chain planning and execution
- Lead/manage delivery of projects/solutions on time, within budget and to customer expectations
- Assist in design and delivery of infrastructure required to support new IT solutions
- Ensure adherence to IT Architecture principles and guidelines
- Ensure optimal application performance, maintainability and supportability of the infrastructure
- Be a part of Cree IT strategic transformation efforts
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Management, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 10+ years of progressive IT experience in supply chain planning, Oracle MRP and ASCP modules, and business related processes, with at least 3 years in a customer facing project delivery leadership role.
- Ability to work within a 24/7 environment across multiple time zones
- Experience with Oracle EBS and ASCP modules and associated environments
- IT management experience demonstrating a proven project and process management skill set, including knowledge of standards and methodology of a Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Ability to influence and lead change.
- Ability to travel (10%) domestically and internationally
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Experience with manufacturing, ideally in the Industrial Electronics and Electrical Equipment industry
- Advanced degree preferred
At Cree, we’re always on. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to kick down the door to make it happen. That’s how we inspired the LED revolution and continue to create brilliantly affordable, radically simple, uncompromisingly efficient solutions that transform the way we experience light. From inventing America’s best-selling light bulb to commercializing the brightest lighting-class LEDs, our vision isn’t just to cultivate a thriving business – it’s to better the world. And we don’t take no for an answer.
Be part of what’s next. Join our growing multi-billion dollar start-up, named a 2014 MIT Technology Review “50 Smartest Company,” to revolutionize energy efficiency and transform the way we experience light.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Manager, Sustaining Engineering
Katrina pushes lighting technology forward by managing the engineers who assemble the inner workings of the Cree LED Bulb. She also looks at data to brainstorm ways to make the brightest LED components possible.
Back to top