IT Manager - End User Technologies & Collaboration
IT Manager – End User Technology
Cree is seeking a hands-on Solution Support Leader responsible for End User Technologies and Collaboration. This team is responsible for driving a secure, unified and business focused agenda in advancing our end user technologies (desktop hardware and software, mobile devices, printers, VDI and associated management platforms) as well as pushing forward with our collaboration strategy based around Office 365.
What can Cree do for you?
- Provide a high visibility role focusing on transformational leadership
- Showcase your skills at the global enterprise level
- Provide career growth opportunities within a thriving organization
What can you do for Cree?
- Responsible for overseeing and setting direction for global end user environment
- Ownership and implementation/use of our next generation of collaboration tools (Office 365, SharePoint, Yammer, Skype, etc.)
- Continuous improvement of end user IT experience
- Overall ownership of physical and virtual desktop as well as the mobile environment (including MDM, group policy, imaging, patching, software rollouts, etc.)
- Asset lifecycle strategy for end user items (cellular, tablets, PCs, printers, software, scanners, etc.)
- Partnering with architects and business
- Part of Cree IT strategic transformation efforts:
- Identify cross-company synergy opportunities
- IT Organizational Capacity Plan
- Organizational and competency development
- IT Process implementations
- Business Technology solutions
What you need for success:
- Ability to develop and leverage external partnerships in development and delivery of overall end user and collaboration strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills to guide and mentor personnel as well as interact with customers, team members. Ability to influence and successfully interface with executive leadership.
- Overall IT experience in all areas of Infrastructure (Service Desk, Data Center, Network) with practical knowledge.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in large corporate environment managing a team.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize work and balance and lead complex projects.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to support a wide array of IT services
- Ability to quickly learn various IT tools and systems available
- Ability to prioritize based on criticality and urgency of an issue
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- ITIL Certification
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top