IT Identity Management Architect
IT Identity Management Architect
IT Identity Management Architect to facilitate Cree’s 24x7 global manufacturing environment and worldwide client base with a security-first mindset to our Identity Access Management team. This position will be a technical team lead, owning the technical research and development of architecture and enabling the continual innovation/efficiency within the solution support teams and client base. A successful candidate will be familiar with leveraging the ITIL framework best practices regarding Change Management, Service management, and capacity planning. There will also be additional opportunities to mentor junior team members, guide contract workers, and interact heavily with both IT management and the Cree Information Security and audit-compliance teams.
What can Cree do for you?
- Provide a high visibility role focusing on value delivery and transformational leadership in a $1.5B and growing company
- Showcase your skills at the global enterprise level
- Provide career growth opportunities within a thriving organization
- Opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up
What can you do for Cree?
- Design and implement sustainable solutions to be used for authentication, authorization, user life-cycle management, role-based access control, privileged account management (PAM), audit, and monitoring
- Assist project managers in various project execution phases of our Project Management Methodology.
- Daily systems monitoring
- Verification of the integrity and availability of resources
- Reviewing service/application logs
- Day to day “break-fix” repairs and recovery from hardware or software failures, while following documented procedures for coordination and communicating with impacted business units
- Lead initiatives with systems upgrades
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis
- Resource optimization review in order to achieve optimal return on investment
What you need for success:
- 7+ years of Systems Administration/System Engineering experience
- Advanced in-depth troubleshooting skills on Windows Servers (2008, 2008r2, and 2012r2)
- Advanced level working knowledge of Microsoft file system permissions and access controls
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 hybrid identity management and tools such as Dirsync/Azure AD Connect
- Advanced scripting/workflow capabilities with common languages such as powershell, batch, and workflow tools
- Experience working with an enterprise systems management tool such as Symantec Management Platform (Altiris) or Microsoft SMS/SCCM
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical major (Engineering, Computer Science, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
At Cree, we’re always on. We believe that meaningful change happens through sheer force of will and the determination of a team solving a problem, and we’re unafraid to kick down the door to make it happen. That’s how we inspired the LED revolution and continue to create brilliantly affordable, radically simple, uncompromisingly efficient solutions that transform the way we experience light. From inventing America’s best-selling light bulb to commercializing the brightest lighting-class LEDs, our vision isn’t just to cultivate a thriving business – it’s to better the world. And we don’t take no for an answer. Be part of what’s next. Join our growing multi-billion dollar start-up, named a 2014 MIT Technology Review “50 Smartest Company,” to revolutionize energy efficiency and transform the way we experience light. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top