IT HCM Solution Architect
IT HCM Solution Architect
This position will report to the IT HR and Legal Solution Delivery Leader and will play a key role in defining innovative Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions using technology to enable transformational business value. The candidate will possess proven global HCM solution architecture and technical expertise across one or more of the following domains: Core HR, Benefits, Compensation, Employee/Manager Self-Service, Learning and Development, Payroll and Time and Labor. This role will help shape the direction of future CREE global HCM platforms, solutions and technologies.
As a key member of the CREE IT Solution Delivery and Architecture teams, the IT HCM Solution Architect will partner with internal technology teams and external vendors to ensure strategic alignment of systems and tools and enable best practice, value-driven business processes. This role is also expected to provide hands-on technical design and development services as required, converting business requirements into robust and scalable global solutions aligned with CREE’s broader enterprise architecture and integration strategies as well as executing on technical analysis and development activities in support of key projects, enhancements, and critical incidents. Emphasis will be placed on Oracle application design, development and systems integration.
What can CREE do for you?
- Provide a high visibility role as part of transformational projects and programs.
- Showcase your skills at the global enterprise level.
- Provide career growth opportunities within a thriving organization.
What can you do for CREE?
- Provide technical expertise and consulting to HCM related projects and enhancements within our solution delivery function.
- Enable strong user adoption and value realization with easy, intuitive, and effective self-service solutions and tools.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and empower users to leverage HCM solutions to mature capabilities for stakeholders and employees.
- Create, design and maintain solution architecture documents at high quality standards.
- Govern the integrations of global HCM solutions and their integration partners.
- Research new technologies to optimize current solutions and scale them for the future adhering to IT architecture principles and applying industry best practices.
- Utilize your deep understanding of software design principles in creating software solutions or modifying existing solutions.
- Provide technical expertise in the selection, development, implementation and support of future cloud-based global HCM platforms and solutions (i.e. Workday or Oracle).
- Utilize your knowledge and experience for innovative cloud/mobile solution and deployment architecture.
- Manage delivery of assigned solutions and tasks on time, within budget and to customer expectations.
- Work within a fast-paced and dynamic team focused on delivering high quality solutions that enable our business partners’ success.
What you need for success?
- 7+ years of progressive IT experience providing technical design, development, and integration services for Oracle environments with broad exposure to HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, and Learning and Development processes and solutions.
- At least 3 years’ experience architecting and implementing cloud-based HR, Payroll and Learning and Development solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in Oracle ERP technology stacks including Oracle Forms and OA Framework (Java / HTML) development, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow, and Fast Formulas.
- Proven ability to architect the integration of distributed business solutions, deployed on premise or in public or private cloud.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results-focused and highly customer and employee experience oriented.
- Ability to work within a 24/7 global organization.
Skills and certifications:
- Oracle EBS R12 (Core HR, SSHR, OAB, CWB) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related fields or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working with middleware/integration architectures with various web services (i.e. JSON, REST, SOAP, XML).
- Kronos Time and Attendance experience preferred.
- Learning Management Systems implementation experience preferred.
- Mobile-specific architecture skills and experience across mobile device application platforms (i.e. iOS, Android, and/or Hybrid applications) a plus.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top