Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for working with Wolfspeed distribution partners and sales channels to drive design wins. You will use CRM (SFDC) to manage and qualify leads, fulfill quotes and sample request. You will assist in executing the sales strategy with channel partners and will analyze/monitor distribution stock to ensure project ramp demands are supported. Some cold calling to generate new leads and/or create opportunities is expected.
What can Wolfspeed do for you?
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing semiconductor industries!
- Will work in a very dynamic fast pace environment. Inside sales rep will work with customers, distribution partners and regional sales managers to secure business.
- This is a highly visible position.
What can you do for Wolfspeed?
- Active qualification of new distributor registrations
- Discuss projects with Field Applications Engineer or Field Sales Engineer and check detail background and status
- Convert opportunities to design wins and production revenue via active follow up on all registered opportunities
- Analyze and monitor distributor stock levels & active proposals for stock management based on project ramp-up timelines
- Issue quotes to distributor and check competitor backgrounds
- Update monthly sales forecast based on project progress and other information
- Prepare and present weekly sales report
- Create sales opportunities through occasional cold-calling
- Selling customers on the benefits of silicon carbide (SiC) at a system level to maximize ASP.
- Provide field sales support by sending reference designs, application notes, and demo boards to customers
What you need for success:
- B.S. in Engineering is preferred or equivalent experience in similar position of at least 3-5 years in an international company.
- Recent college graduates who have a degree in Electrical Engineering and demonstrate an aptitude for technical products with strong customer interaction skills are welcome.
- Must be a US Citizen or green card holder.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English. Any additional language is a benefit
- Background in Semiconductor or electrical components company as Customer Service, Sales, or Marketing.
- Well versed in Excel and Customer Relationship Management systems (such as Salesforce.com)
- High communication level and pro-active mind set
- Quick understanding of complex situations
- Commercial sense and independent working style
- Little to no travel is required in this job
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top