Cree is seeking a Hyperion Administrator to be responsible for managing the entire Cree Hyperion system, ensuring the end user is using the system effectively, and assisting the FP&A Manager in preparing financial information at a consolidated level. This role requires proficiency in requirements analysis, solution design, report rationalization and build, excellent knowledge of Hyperion product suite (primarily Hyperion Planning/Essbase, Smart view, Financial Reporting) and ETL tools such as ODI.
- Manage metadata by adding and importing dimensions and members
- Set up security for users, groups, and members
- Create and customize forms, menus, and task lists
- Migrate application artifacts
- Set up and test business rules
- Manage quarterly budget cycle lock and open the new budget cycles
- Refresh Database, monitor Hyperion system usage, and troubleshoot as needed
- Proactively improve, advance, or simplify data gathering, reporting and analytics
- Create calculation scripts and build rules files
- Load data using variety of methods
- Load data into the database and analyze data with Smart View
- Timely and effectively enhance, implement, and maintain current reports, processes, and analytical tools in line with leadership priority
- Proactively identifies and effectively assesses improvement opportunities (productivity/efficiency gains, cost savings, etc.)
- Participates in solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, coordinating the test execution, and validating test results
- Performs application configuration (i.e. data mapping, cube design, ETL design) in support of solution delivery initiatives
- Partners with business and other systems analysts in agile design for data flow to EPM systems
- Provide support to existing implementations and identify and develop improvements.
- Leverages subject matter system and process expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting complex system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause
- Effectively coordinates and communicates issues resolution with end-users
- Develops end user training documentation
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Finance, Accounting or related field required
- At least one end-to-end implementation experience using Hyperion Product suite for financial planning transformations such as Capex and Work Force, profitability business models
- Experience with ETL design and cube design
- Extensive experience designing and developing integrations for Hyperion solutions using ODI
- Good functional knowledge on financial processes to resolve business problems and translate to technology solutions
- Advanced reporting skills such as report development
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to define and execute appropriate test scenarios to validate system solutions
- Experience with Smart View, Web forms and Reports
- Knowledge of effective testing practices and methodologies
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top