The demand for HR analytics and metrics continues to grow within Cree. We are searching for an individual who has the initiative to learn and drive change within our organization. This position will play a key role in bringing a global and sustainable approach to how we handle our employee data. You can help in establishing critical groundwork for longterm change and best practice approaches as we move our organization forward.
This position will be responsible for:
- Assists in maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities.
- Maintains internal database files and tables and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff.
- Provide data management and analytics approaches to meet the day to day organization's requirements and provide data driven support in the achievement of Business, HR and Total Rewards strategies
- Find ways to automate manual processes where possible and help lead continued elimination of paper-based processes
- Assists in systems reviews, implementations, business requirements, production testing, upgrades and maintenance
- Assists in the review of HR's end to end processes that feed data into Oracle and other HR systems.
- Provide support of other HR related systems (Success Factors, iCIMS, Sharepoint, Tableau, etc)
- In conjunction with the HRIS team, enables a self-service approach to the organizations reporting requirements while creating a streamlined and efficient use of current and ad-hoc reports
- Responsible for external reporting for AAP, JDIG, EEO, etc
- Provides analytical, value-added input when developing and delivering reports
- Participates in a culture which develops creative solutions to overcome systems limitations in delivering data to our customers
- Enable a culture of data accuracy and integrity by creating and implementing data maintenance processes and audits
- Provides consultation to HR business partners, peer groups, and customers regarding systems capabilities and trains them on efficient and effective use of the system and its data
- Assists in the definition and documentation of current and future HR business processes in support of current and future HCM maintenance, implementation, configuration and day to day operations
- Develop and maintain work instructions, job aides and technical documentation
- Provide support for M&A activity
- 2+ years of HRIS experience
- Bachelor degree
At Cree, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top