Financial Analyst - Commercial Finance
Job Title: Commercial Finance Financial Analyst Position: Full TimeJob Description
This position will be responsible for supporting our sales force to enable greater performance through enhanced reporting, analysis, key performance indicator tracking, and follow up on critical items to ensure the execution of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
In addition, the Commercial Finance Analyst will be a business partner to the Product Management organization. This will entail responsibility for supporting our Product Management Organization to enable enhanced decision making to drive profitable growth. The Commercial Financial Analyst will report to the Director of FP&A.Duties and Responsibilities
- Support sales leadership with timely and accurate inputs to both financial forecasting and sales and operations planning (S&OP) processes.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting global spending including analysis of variances.
- Serve as the single point of contact to a defined section of the sales force and product managers regarding analytics of sales trends and forecasts, analysis and reporting of results vs targets, dashboarding, and system administration.
- Create, track, and follow up on critical key performance indicators that drive sales growth and execution of long term strategic priorities of sales team.
- Review lead tracking, pricing, and purchasing patterns, in coordination with Marketing and Product Management, to derive insights into customer and market trends to drive new growth and reduce churn.
- Assist in maintenance of the sales management operating system to create a culture of accountability and execution.
- Provide inputs and insights for improved sales incentive plan creation, tracking, and administration.
- Work with the Corporate Controller and the Customer Service team to ensure commercial and pricing DOA are being strictly followed and within compliance.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement projects for sales policies and procedures with particular attention to reducing administration on the sales force and increasing business development activities.
- Create, track, and follow up on critical key performance indicators including product line profitability that drive growth and execution of long term strategic priorities of the business unit and the product management team.
- Assist existing and future acquisition integration via data integrations into sales systems and processes to ensure accurate information is available for improved analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or other analytical field.
- 5+ years of experience working with database systems, financial or sales trend analysis, reporting, and distilling key takeaways from a set of data.
- Proven capability to work collaboratively in a cross functional environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top