Our commitment to excellence doesn’t stop with our technology, it extends to the people we hire. When you join Cree, you’ll find yourself immersed in a culture similar to a startup environment – fast decision making, passionate people and constant innovation.
What can Cree do for you?
Cree offers an extensive 12-week internship program that aligns with our new hiring model and talent development strategy. Students who are a part of our internship program will develop knowledge and skills within their areas of interest while gaining insight across unit operations. Additionally, you will have the ability to apply academic concepts to real–world business challenges. Interns have the opportunity to be key strategic contributors from the ground up.
What can you do for Cree?
- Bring enthusiasm, creativity, and an open-mind to help strengthen our culture and build on our success
- Bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face
- Learn from an experienced team
- Deepen your understanding of classroom concepts
- Gain real-world experience
- Perform and support the monthly close process with a focus on understanding what is happening in the business while also efficiently completing all assigned compliance tasks
- Assist in the quarterly budgeting process
- Provide financial analysis and review of actual spend with a focus on identifying and researching large budget to actual variances
- Assist with internal and external audit activities
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Complete monthly account reconciliations
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- US Citizen
- Organized professional
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Team player with a strong work ethic and a drive to be the best
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top