Our commitment to excellence doesn’t stop with our technology, it extends to the people we hire. When you join Cree, you’ll find yourself immersed in a culture similar to a startup environment – fast decision making, passionate people and constant innovation.
What can Cree do for you?
Cree offers an extensive 12-week internship program that aligns with our new hiring model and talent development strategy. Students who are a part of our internship program will develop knowledge and skills within their areas of interest while gaining insight across unit operations. Additionally, you will have the ability to apply academic concepts to real–world business challenges. Interns have the opportunity to be key strategic contributors from the ground up.
What can you do for Cree?
- Bring enthusiasm, creativity, and an open-mind to help strengthen our culture and build on our success
- Bring a fresh perspective to the challenges we face
- Learn from an experienced team
- Deepen your understanding of classroom concepts
- Gain real-world experience
- Perform and support the monthly close process with a focus on understanding what is happening in the business while also efficiently completing all assigned compliance tasks
- Assist in the quarterly budgeting process
- Provide financial analysis and review of actual spend with a focus on identifying and researching large budget to actual variances
- Assist with internal and external audit activities
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Complete monthly account reconciliations
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- US Citizen
- Organized professional
- Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Team player with a strong work ethic and a drive to be the best
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
At Cree, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top