Facilities Manager - Operations
Manager- Facility Maintenance Operations
Cree is seeking a Manager- Facility Maintenance Operations to oversee and develop a team to provide efficient, cost-effective management of all Cree facility maintenance and operations.
What can Cree do for you?
- Provide a high visibility role in a $1.5B and growing company
- Showcase your skills at the global enterprise level
- Unique opportunity to implement and improve upon existing business processes
- Opportunity to be a key strategic contributor from the ground up
What can you do for Cree?
- Work with the Facility Director to develop strategic capital plans and objectives aligned to company business strategy
- Responsible for managing multiple manufacturing sites
- Regularly interact with company managers for strategic planning and project status
- Develop resource requirements to optimize facilities manpower & equipment
- Monitor and report on manpower allocation
- Monitor schedules to ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate objectives in the most cost effective manner
- Develop technical competency within department to support the capital expansion projects as specified
What you need for success:
- Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- At least ten (10) years of experience in a facility management position.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in industrial facility Project Management.
- Experience working in a multi-billion dollar global enterprise.
- Experience working in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Engineering Degree
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Knowledge of Budgets and/or P&L's
- Knowledge of EH&S operations including OSHA and EPA regulations
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Process Engineer, Wolfspeed
Nathan ensures that Cree and its customers are set up for success by implementing efficient processes that allow new features and issue resolutions to be created quickly.
Back to top