Ericsson China KAM
Key Account Manager – Ericsson China
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will act as the local interface between Ericsson China & Cree, and be responsible for solidifying Cree’s position as the preferred partner for our semiconductor portfolio of RF Power (GaN-on-SiC & LDMOS) & as applicable, Power (SiC) and LED solutions across Ericsson’s footprint. This is a critical, regional role with significant contribution towards the organization’s Strategic Plan underpinned by aggressive Opportunity Generation (Design In/Win targets) aimed at meeting or exceeding Revenue (Business Win/Volume Production) targets. The role will report directly to the Ericsson GAM (Global Account Manager), based in Sweden.
Success in this role will be demonstrated by executing against a regional sales strategy, aligned with the GAM, that creates a long-term, interdependent relationship with key customer stakeholders. Collaboration with local Product Line Marketing & account-specific Applications Engineering as well as Customer Service, will be essential to accomplish revenue and relationship objectives. Additionally, the KAM must align with numerous functional stakeholders, e.g. Technology & Product Development, Operations, Quality Management & Finance, to be successful.
What can Cree do for you?
- Offer the opportunity to help Cree deliver on our strategy by joining a world-class sales function
- Challenge you by working on cutting-edge products with an industry leading company
- Provide you a high-visibility role within a culture that is dynamic, entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative
- Allow you to be involved in Cree’s transformation, including being in the early adoption phase for the fastest growing RF/Power products in the compound semiconductor market
- Provide possible upward mobility in a thriving, growth-mode organization
What can you do for Cree?
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer location(s) from operational to mid- and senior-levels.
- Own the Regional Account Strategy process & manage the development of the account in line with the business plan (annual and quarterly targets)
- As necessary, align & assign both Demand Creation & Fulfillment targets for the account with account team members
- Develop business cases for new Opportunities, coordinating & leveraging functional and technical peers to secure and close
- Submit accurate & timely business forecasts, i.e. Opportunity Pipeline & Revenue
- Partner with Quality & Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Communicate market trends (OEMs & Operators) and recommend strategies for success
- Assess product positioning and recommend changes needed to surpass competitors
What you need for success:
- 5+ years in a Sales Executive role with quantifiable evidence of achieving aggressive sales goals (semiconductor experience essential with RF Power, a distinct advantage)
- A solid track record of excellent negotiating, presentation and written communication skills (English and Mandarin fluency)
- Experience collaborating within and across sales teams to increase penetration into key accounts
- Intuitive ability to prioritize efforts and quickly identify and resolve challenges
- Self-motivated team player with ability to balance personal goals with those of the organization
- Ability to travel approximately 60%, including international
- Preferred role location is Beijing but other locations will be considered
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in in Engineering, Management, or Marketing
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top