Customer Service Support
Customer Service Rep – E-conolight
Hours: 10AM-7PM Monday-Friday
Summary: Provides prompt, courteous, and satisfactory handling of all customer inquiries, correspondence, fax messages, e-mail, and telephone calls by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives, researches and responds to customer inquiries and requests via phone, fax, mail, e-mail or in person.
- Processes orders/quotes by entering catalog numbers/descriptions, pricing, and terms and conditions.
- Responds to inquiries regarding shipping/delivery dates, order changes/cancellations, quotations, etc.
- Processes and follows up on less complex customer complaints requiring reimbursement (such as late shipment), repair (such as damaged product) or replacement.
- Compiles documentation, records, written correspondence and files pertinent to customer orders, complaints, etc. Maintains follow up report on open quotations.
- Maintains basic familiarity with products, applications, pricing, warranties, sales policies and procedures, etc.
- Maintains working relationships with supporting departments (such as Material Planning, Application Engineering, Tech Support, etc.)
- Performs limited troubleshooting such as ensuring parts ordered are complete.
- Participates in departmental/team meetings and training programs.
- Quality (RGA%) must meet or exceed department expectations.
- Follows Customer Service Behavioral Expectations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma minimum. Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree desired.
- Previous customer service experience in a related industry.
- Ability to type 30 wpm and experience working with the Internet, e-mail, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Strong desire and ability to be a problem solver.
Since our beginning 30 years ago, we have introduced innovative and disruptive solutions that enable a more efficient, productive and safer world. We continue our leadership in developing market-leading lighting-class LEDs, lighting products and semiconductor products for power and radio frequency (RF) applications. We believe in unlocking the power and potential of technology, enabling the world to do more with less. We aim to transform the way people experience light and are also leading the innovation of Power/RF products that move us toward a more energy efficient future.
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Cree's Employees
Director of Advanced Technology
John leads a team of diverse engineers creating the next generation of LED lighting products. His focus is intelligent lighting systems and innovative advancements for current technologies.
Back to top